• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Official CUK Banned Words List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I think "whinging snowflake gammon loser" is still Ok
    Serious oxymoron alert...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      Anybody got a copy?

Go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, Thou lily-liver’d boy.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Lets start insulting in a literary manner, Simply combine one word from each of the 3 text columns below, and prefix with a “Thou”:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Tempting. But he has pissed you off. What's a mod to do?
          The usual - begin bans with extreme prejudice until morale improves

HTH

Comment

No. As defined by the roll of the dice/arbitrarily decided by the moderators according to mood - even BrilloPad knows that. Do try to pay attention to what's going on around you.
            Which part of "As defined in your ladybird book of snowflakes?" did you not understand, you twunt?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Go To Bed!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Which part of "As defined in your ladybird book of snowflakes?" did you not understand, you twunt?
                  I understood all of it. I explained why your supposition was wrong. But since you apparently find reading somewhat difficult after half a pint of shandy, I'll explain again.

We don't define misogyny and xenophobia according to definitions in some mythical book that only exists in your pathetic hate-filled mind (as a puerile attempt at humour to virtue signal to your erstwhile SQW colleagues), we define them arbitrarily as we see fit, or by dice roll.

Perhaps later in the day, when your hangover has worn off, you'll be able to figure out. But I'm not hopeful.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I understood all of it. I explained why your supposition was wrong. But since you apparently find reading somewhat difficult after half a pint of shandy, I'll explain again.

We don't define misogyny and xenophobia according to definitions in some mythical book that only exists in your pathetic hate-filled mind (as a puerile attempt at humour to virtue signal to your erstwhile SQW colleagues), we define them arbitrarily as we see fit, or by dice roll.

Perhaps later in the day, when your hangover has worn off, you'll be able to figure out. But I'm not hopeful.
                    Posting on an internet forum when I've had a drink is not one of my habits. You're an unpleasant piece of tulip with an arbitrary set of inconsistent "rules". This is an attribute which has in my opinion contributed to really ******* up this forum.

Accusing someone of misogyny and xenophobia is a lazy and unintelligent way to lose an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Lets start insulting in a literary manner, Simply combine one word from each of the 3 text columns below, and prefix with a “Thou”:

Thou darmstadt............................no elaboration required.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X