• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are Millennials lazy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    My ability to read people must be one of my redeeming features.
    You HAVE no abilities. Nor any redeeming features.

You are what you are...............a peabrained fookwit with delusions of adequacy.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      You HAVE no abilities. Nor any redeeming features.

You are what you are...............a peabrained fookwit with delusions of adequacy.

I thought that was NAT's role...
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        NAT aspires to be like scooter. If he suffers some kind of serious head injury he will be halfway there.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          No, I would never aim so high.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You really need to watch the reminder, he's not blaming anyone as you assume.

Milennials have not had to endure tough times but that does not mean they're at fault.
            That was my point. He’s picked out various wars and hardships that other generations have endured, but fails to list those between 1980 and 2000. Falklands, Beirut, Iran-Contra, first Gulf War, etc.

Flawed analysis to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
              . Falklands, Beirut, Iran-Contra, first Gulf War, etc.
              How was anyone living in the UK affected by those conflicts?!

Don't recall dousing the lights to avoid oncoming bombers or running out to the Morrison shelter.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Are Millennials lazy?

How was anyone living in the UK affected by those conflicts?!

Don't recall dousing the lights to avoid oncoming bombers or running out to the Morrison shelter.
                Because it’s an American-centric video?

Now apply your analysis above to the other generations and impacts listed in the video.

Comment

The guy is Iranian. It does not matter where in the world you are. Tough time good times, it is the same the world over.

You din't answer my question.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The guy is Iranian. It does not matter where in the world you are. Tough time good times, it is the same the world over.

You din't answer my question.
                    You're all over the place. If it doesn't matter where in the world you are, then the examples I gave are valid.

If it does matter whether or not those conflicts impact the UK, then apply your same logic to the other examples he gives (eg Rodney King, etc).

You (and he) are inconsistent.

Comment

You still did not answer the question.

When you’re living in a war torn country, the wars are mentioned. The only conflicts I remember growing up were those of the IRA, which were mostly England targets anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X