Are Millennials lazy? Are Millennials lazy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Super poster

meridian - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    You still did not answer the question.

When you’re living in a war torn country, the wars are mentioned. The only conflicts I remember growing up were those of the IRA, which were mostly England targets anyway.
    Not understanding my reply is not the same as me not answering the question.

By your logic then, the entirety of the video's arguments for boomers / Gen Xers is also not relevant for you, so why bother posting it?

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    You still did not answer the question.

When you’re living in a war torn country, the wars are mentioned. The only conflicts I remember growing up were those of the IRA, which were mostly England targets anyway.
    What always puzzled me in the 1970s was quite what interested the IRA in Rochdale's ABC Cinema!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

F’uk knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Contractor Among Contractors

NigelJK is NOT a disguised employee

Can only find the M62 coach bomb, where the obvious target was the off duty soldiers.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by NigelJK View Post
    Can only find the M62 coach bomb, where the obvious target was the off duty soldiers.
    By interest I mean the number of bomb hoaxes - that used to happen a lot in the 70s.
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Contractor Among Contractors

NigelJK is NOT a disguised employee

Ah right. Well they had code words and weren't taken too seriously (although they did evacuate usually) unless the code word was used. My missus and her ex used to run the Atlantic Tower in Liverpool, they would get 1 call a month. They eventually tracked it down to a Union bod.