• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most users ever online was 3,144, 30th March 2019 at 10:54.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most users ever online was 3,144, 30th March 2019 at 10:54.

Did I miss it again? How we go from around 700 to over 3000 on a certain day?

Is it MF logging in to his stable of rep sockies or something?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

It was at 2,594 last October August: https://web.archive.org/web/20181029...uk.com/forums/

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It was at 2,594 last October August: https://web.archive.org/web/20181029...uk.com/forums/

This is just a blatant use of bot attempt by yourself Mr Fitz to make it look like people are reading your Monday blog.

Nobody is fooled. Nobody.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

That's approximately 0.0048% of the UK population. Clear demonstration of the need and support for a 2nd referendum, just need something to vote on?

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
          That's approximately 0.0048% of the UK population. Clear demonstration of the need and support for a 2nd referendum, just need something to vote on?
          Please set up a poll here. Then, if there's enough support, we can submit a petition. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have parliament debate on, for example, worst mod on CUK?
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Please set up a poll here. Then, if there's enough support, we can submit a petition. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have parliament debate on, for example, worst mod on CUK?
            I doubt a debate is need for that one.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              I doubt a debate is need for that one.
              Me either, thanks. Which was rather the point of the post.

I wonder what made you such a sad and bitter little man? Utterly devoid of humour, with nothing of any import to say on any subject.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I wonder what made you such a sad and bitter little man? Utterly devoid of humour, with nothing of any import to say on any subject.
                He should show us on the dolly where the bad people touched him.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Maybe it was when he got passed over for the role of moderator in favour of MF
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thats just the online persona.

Comment

Working...
                    X