• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Not sure why people are being negative, it’s an episode which eases people back into the show and lays the ground work for the season ahead.

I’ll admit I chocked up a little for Sam ;(
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

sort of agree . . . although the harry potter style dragon ride was cringe worthy

Comment

Personally while it makes for a good spectacle I hope the Night King and his army are defeated at Winterfell, though apparently that battle doesn't occur until episode 3 of this final 6, then they can end the show with a few episodes about the really interesting stuff, the game of thrones itself between the Lannisters, Targaryens, and Starks.

Looking forward to 'Cleganebowl' that must happen after the brothers faced off in the last episode of season 7 ("You've always known who's coming for you").
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Not sure why people are being negative, it’s an episode which eases people back into the show and lays the ground work for the season ahead.

I’ll admit I chocked up a little for Sam ;(
        Yes, I have to admit I struggled to remember Jack apart from how annoying Bran is.

Comment

The first episode was very underwhelming quite frankly. It could be because the other seasons have set a high standard. I hope it gets better but really I could have slept through the episode and not missed anything.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

It was a pretty typical GOT first episode. They're not usually that shocking and just set the scene for what's to come, which this did well. There were some nice moments, first meetings and reunions between characters that have not seen each other in several seasons.

I don't think it quite dawned on JS that he's banging his aunt though.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
              It was a pretty typical GOT first episode. They're not usually that shocking and just set the scene for what's to come, which this did well. There were some nice moments, first meetings and reunions between characters that have not seen each other in several seasons.

I don't think it quite dawned on JS that he's banging his aunt though.
              by GoT standards this is pretty acceptable behaviour

actually have just thought could Tyrion's dwarfism be related to inbreeding? Jaimie and Cersei must have gotten the bug from somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                by GoT standards this is pretty acceptable behaviour

actually have just thought could Tyrion's dwarfism be related to inbreeding? Jaimie and Cersei must have gotten the bug from somewhere
                I haven't read the books, but I've heard it's well known that the high families, particularly the Targeryans Interbred frequently to maintain the bloodlines or some tulip. Don't thin it's mentioned explicitly on screen though.

Comment

Inbreeding is common enough in real life, so it's not all that far a stretch of the imagination.

First cousins on Tattoo Fixers Extreme the other day. I did laugh when the fab receptionist asked, "is that legal?"

Comment

Am I the only one thinking how stupid an idea it is when fighting a far against an army of undead, to lock people for “safety” in a crypt full of dead people?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X