• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    Mountain - you're not THAT hard to survive all those stabbings
    He was some strange kind of sentient zombie that Qyburn raised from the dead after Oberyn poisoned him during their fight.

Thought 'cleganebowl' was handled pretty well. Mountain retained enough of his former self to put desire to fight his brother over the orders of his queen. Hound laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation when his brother wouldn't 'just ******* die!'.

I didn't like a few things about the episode storywise but can't deny the incredible effort and creativity that went into making it.

Behind the scenes of episode 5

Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
      there was a theory that the white horse at the end was actually Bran doing his 3 eyed raven biit
      Also a theory that bran was controlling Drogon, trashing the city to get Danaerys branded the mad queen.

Well the kid's got to have something more to give the show than presenting a replica of a 200 year old wheelchair design.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Thought 'cleganebowl' was handled pretty well. Mountain retained enough of his former self to put desire to fight his brother over the orders of his queen
        Did the Mountain particularly hate the Hound? He seemed pretty indifferent to him, the Hound certainly hated the Mountain but I do not recall the reverse being the case.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Ok, just caught up with S8Ep 5; my predictions for how things end...

John - Iron Throne
          Danny - Killed by Arya
          Arya - Dies after killing Danny, not sure how
          Jamie - Succumbs to wounds, dies in Cerise’s arms
          Cersie - Survives, is banished and loses the baby (her ultimate punishment for someone obsessed with family is to out live them all, see below)
          Tyrion - Killed by Danny for standing upto her
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Did the Mountain particularly hate the Hound? He seemed pretty indifferent to him, the Hound certainly hated the Mountain but I do not recall the reverse being the case.
            I think it goes back to when they were kids and Mountain burning the Hound in the fire, not hatered but malice or jealousy festering
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              I think it goes back to when they were kids and Mountain burning the Hound in the fire, not hatered but malice or jealousy festering
              Plus they have history of 'cleganebowl'.

In the first season when King Baratheon organises a jousting event, the Hound steps in to defend one of the knights against the Mountain (may even have been Loras Tyrell who played a more significant part later in the show), and only avoids having his head taken off by the Mountain when the king orders them to stop fighting and the Hound kneels down in submission to the king just as the Mountain takes a swing at him.

Though after that there was only contempt shown by the Hound towards his brother, so the desire to seek him out and exact revenge for the childhood bullying was probably something the Hound wanted to do on his bucket list. He'd already done the KFC bucket by then (hound: "give me all your roast chicken", someone with a roast chicken: "you going to die over a roast chicken?", hound: "someone is").

Comment

I was going to type out my theory of Jon going north, north etc but realised I can't spell half the names and im giving up.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  I was going to type out my theory of Jon going north, north etc but realised I can't spell half the names and im giving up.
                  let me help you out:

long neck sister
                  assassin sister
                  crippled brother
                  aunty banger
                  nephew banger
                  little person
                  flying lizard
                  steroid lady
                  no balls solider

Comment

Daenerys just wanted Westeros to honour the result of the referendum
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      I thought that was just because he was a psycho, not because he particularly disliked his brother - although I listened to all of the books rather than read them so some nuances probably escaped me.
                      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                      X