• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Jamie - Succumbs to wounds, dies in Cerise’s arms
    Cersie - Survives, is banished and loses the baby (her ultimate punishment for someone obsessed with family is to out live them all, see below)
    I would think they are both pretty dead given half the Red Keep just fell on top of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
      I would think they are both pretty dead given half the Red Keep just fell on top of them.
      I'm not sure, the main antagonist of the series to date, I'd want to see a body before assuming anyone was dead
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        I thought that was just because he was a psycho, not because he particularly disliked his brother - although I listened to all of the books rather than read them so some nuances probably escaped me.
        Yeah he is bat tulip crazy, servants disappeared, father and sister killed by him and the hound disfigured for playing with one of his toys
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Is the last one next week? I have been waiting to watch them all as I only wanted to pay for one month's NowTV subscription!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
            Never underestimate plot armour
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Never underestimate plot armour
              Nobody has plot armour anymore. They are dead.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Is the last one next week? I have been waiting to watch them all as I only wanted to pay for one month's NowTV subscription!
                  Yes, though they currently have the first 7 seasons available for only the next 15 days then they'll be taken off.

You have until 19th June (1 month from this Sunday) to watch the final season 8.

It's highly likely the whole 8 seasons will be put back on NowTV later in the year as they cycle the boxsets often, if you don't fancy or aren't able to watch the first 7 season over the next 15 days.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Yes, though they currently have the first 7 seasons available for only the next 15 days then they'll be taken off.

You have until 19th June (1 month from this Sunday) to watch the final season 8.

It's highly likely the whole 8 seasons will be put back on NowTV later in the year as they cycle the boxsets often, if you don't fancy or aren't able to watch the first 7 season over the next 15 days.
                    Thanks! I've done S7 so it's just this latest one I need to catch up on

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Thanks! I've done S7 so it's just this latest one I need to catch up on
                      if you're upto Season 7 how are managing to read a thread with season 8 spoilers ?

Comment

Working...
                      X