• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    if you're upto Season 7 how are managing to read a thread with season 8 spoilers ?
    I have these things called eyes and a brain capable of turning the shapes on the screen into known phrases

What I think you mean is why am I am reading a thread about S8 when I haven't watched it because the drivel posted here is in such detail it's like I can see the action playing before my very eyes rendering any watching of the broadcast content pointless.

It's because I am not a muppet that I can appreciate chat about something I haven't seen without it ruining my enjoyment of later seeing it rendered on screen. Sometimes, an eagle eyed person will spot something (starbucks cup!) that I may otherwise miss and I'll have fun looking out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      I have these things called eyes and a brain capable of turning the shapes on the screen into known phrases

What I think you mean is why am I am reading a thread about S8 when I haven't watched it because the drivel posted here is in such detail it's like I can see the action playing before my very eyes rendering any watching of the broadcast content pointless.

It's because I am not a muppet that I can appreciate chat about something I haven't seen without it ruining my enjoyment of later seeing it rendered on screen. Sometimes, an eagle eyed person will spot something (starbucks cup!) that I may otherwise miss and I'll have fun looking out for it.
      that's such a Tyrion thing to say

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I've been watching BBC Breakfast and im told we need to talk about this. But are your bad tempered and often over emotional posts down to the menopause?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I've been watching BBC Breakfast and im told we need to talk about this. But are your bad tempered and often over emotional posts down to the menopause?
          I did wonder if I was heading that way recently but, no, not yet! I'm just grumpy cos it makes me happy.

Comment

that's such a Tyrion thing to say
            Right up to when he was barbecued in last week's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Right up to when he was barbecued in last week's episode.
              hahahahahaha

CLINT
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Ok, just caught up with S8Ep 5; my predictions for how things end...

John - Iron Throne
                Danny - Killed by Arya
                Arya - Dies after killing Danny, not sure how
                Jamie - Succumbs to wounds, dies in Cerise’s arms
                Cersie - Survives, is banished and loses the baby (her ultimate punishment for someone obsessed with family is to out live them all, see below)
                Tyrion - Killed by Danny for standing upto her
                Tyrion - yep, killed by Dani
                Cersei and Jamie - squished to death already

Final fight...

Arya tries to kill Dani. Grey Worm fights Arya and is winning. Ends up pinning her with a sword to her throat.

Dani orders him to kill Arya and then kill Sansa to snuff out the potential rebellion in the north.

Jon beheads Dani with Longclaw before anyone can act. Grey Worm downs tools and refuses to kill Arya. Arya kills Grey Worm.

Jon cries but reluctantly takes the throne.

Fade to black.

"Don't stop believin'" by Journey plays over the final credits.

(OK maybe not the last bit, but the rest is how it'll end)
                I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedKitten View Post
                  Tyrion - yep, killed by Dani
                  Cersei and Jamie - squished to death already

Final fight...

Arya tries to kill Dani. Grey Worm fights Arya and is winning. Ends up pinning her with a sword to her throat.

Dani orders him to kill Arya and then kill Sansa to snuff out the potential rebellion in the north.

Jon beheads Dani with Longclaw before anyone can act. Grey Worm downs tools and refuses to kill Arya. Arya kills Grey Worm.

Jon cries but reluctantly takes the throne.

Fade to black.

"Don't stop believin'" by Journey plays over the final credits.

(OK maybe not the last bit, but the rest is how it'll end)
                  i throw a Brienne of Tarth spanner into your works

Comment

i throw a Brienne of Tarth spanner into your works
                    O yes. Dany turns on the Northmen. Brienne and Sansa turn up with the other iron fleet with or without the wildlings, knights of the Vale, the Dornish. Jon and Dany. Sansa is queen. They all dine on roast Tyrion.

Comment

Tyrion on the throne, he's been playing the long game

Comment

Working...
                      X