• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing to save the Planet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the planet doing to save me?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      thank f for that can we have NAt & warthog done as well?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Because cyclists are easier to hit, as they can't get away so quickly?
        He just needs to be careful he isn't caught at the next set of traffic lights .... we can become very feisty if we catch you up As one chap who shouted abuse out of his window in the Old Kent Road once found out
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What is the planet doing to save me?
          Too much?

Just saying, like...
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Another bit of planet saving - I reduced the planet's population yesterday by one filthy vermin that invades the countryside. (and for once I'm not referring to a mamil)
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Another bit of planet saving - I reduced the planet's population yesterday by one filthy vermin that invades the countryside. (and for once I'm not referring to a mamil)
              Don't tell me you shot a rambler?

(Well done, though...)
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                Don't tell me you shot a rambler?

(Well done, though...)

No, a US immigrant.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

A bad singer?

Comment

I fooking hate grey squirrels. Rats with bushy tails.

Where we lived a few years ago, there were loads of them. I kept nuts for the bird feeder in a plastic dustbin in the shed. One gnawed a hole in the shed, and then gnawed through the bin lid.

They kept stealing the nuts from the bird feeder. I tried hanging it from a tall tree on a very long thin wire but they just shimmied down it. Ended up rigging it up to a cattle electric fence unit. That sorted the bastards.

They got their own back though. While we were away on holiday, one got in through the cat flap and then proceeded to gnaw all the window frames trying to get back out. Cost a fortune repairing the windows.

Comment

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
                      They got their own back though. While we were away on holiday, one got in through the cat flap and then proceeded to gnaw all the window frames trying to get back out. Cost a fortune repairing the windows.
                      Sounds like an AtW trained squirrel.

Did it also drive your car into a wall?

Comment

Working...
                      X