• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hiya did you miss me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Get yourself to the spa. There's more than a few top spots here in Bavaria.

One of my favourites when I wish to disconnect from the world: Hideaway at the foot of the Zugspitze
    Please disconnect from CUK more often.

Comment

Can't do that. You'd have more time than you know what to do with without replying to my posts.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

One of my favourites when I wish to disconnect from the world: Hideaway at the foot of the Zugspitze
        That's perfect for you, even got a Ladies only spa so you can easily slip in and not stand out with your micro penis.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

I did manage this in January

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

All it needs is a suitable grassy knoll and a "Lee Enfield".
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              Been on the dark side for a while, any room on the bench

Comment

Working...
              X