• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long weekend

Are you up to anything nice?

painting about 30 fence panels

can't decide on colour or method open to suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post

Change your name to Mr. Miyagi . Find some child being bullied. Get them to paint fence and wash your car.

For colour, best to ask your wife. Even if you hate the colour, don't argue. I argued with a wife once - I won't do so again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Change your name to Mr. Miyagi . Find some child being bullied. Get them to paint fence and wash your car.

For colour, best to ask your wife. Even if you hate the colour, don't argue. I argued with a wife once - I won't do so again.
        i'm already a step ahead on the wife front (learned from your mistakes)

but i can't call myself Mr Miyagi or take in a vulnerable child as that's cultural appropriation and/or a little bit peado creepy

Comment

Flying to Manchester this afternoon - then driving to Middlesbrough to visit the wife's elderly parents. Same journey in t'other direction Sunday. I think I'll pay the extra £60 and add my wife as a driver to the hire car, so I can enjoy a beer or seven with my father-in-law.

Will stock up on Yorkshire Teabags.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TFA

Not a lot here. Lunching at Southampton Marina on Sunday, house stuff the rest of the time.

Your Good Self?
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              TFA

Not a lot here. Lunching at Southampton Marina on Sunday, house stuff the rest of the time.

Your Good Self?
              TFA

LLandudno heaving this weekend so will not leave there. Looks very hot and sunny - should be awesome.

Comment

Need to put some roofing stuff back on the shed - the old stuff blew off a month or so when we had the high winds etc..

then Monday should be a good day at Oulton Park

Probably need to mow the lawns too.
                Last edited by original PM; 18 April 2019, 09:57.

Comment

Mowing the paddocks
                  Planting the potatoes
                  Getting some training in for a sponsored cycle to Sheffield (Ride of Steel) on July 21st for the start of the UK Invicus Trials July 22nd

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post

Gammon pink.

Comment

Working...
                    X