• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I felt unwelcome and returned to Poland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Calling bs on this not only for the huge generalisation but for you having a wife.
    I think it's fair game, the entire remain argument is based on huge generalisations. Funny thing is, it seems to be only the provincial women who are like this. Could equally be hotter European specimen envy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      He has got a wife. I sh4gged her last night.
      You fool, you were so drunk it was me you bu**ered.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        It could always be because you're a ****. Never had any problems like that in any country and I've lived in quite a few which are not English speaking. Maybe if you didn't act like a **** or speak loudly and slowly in an English accent when speaking to the natives and call them 'boy' you might not be treated like a ****.

Actually reading this thread and some of the responses prove that the UK is becoming more and more of a racist environment
        Ohh such swear words are hardly going to endear anyone to your cause, if you have one. A fairer nation you'll not find outside Albion than this Isle that truly has a heart you appear to have lost. I've been a community champion and truly seen the world, have you?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          and she was left wanting, I'm popping round tonight!
          We've moved.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
            In my experience the UK is the most tolerant nation of others. There are cretins in any nation who hate outsiders but fewer of them here than elsewhere. When I lived in Rotterdam in the late 70's I was told to go home by some woman who didn't like having a foreign neighbour taking their jobs. I've experience plenty of shruggy shoulders in France and many other nations are tolerant only if you're a visitor. In the USA I've been given the crap table in restaurants just because I'm not one of them. The best reception for foreigners is in English speaking countries and especially the commonwealth nations
            This is true. I've met many Africans who left European countries because of the bigotry and tell me that the people here are much friendlier.

Comment

There's a survey here:

The most anti-immigrant countries in Europe | The Independent
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Interesting that they do not include Hungary, Slovakia or Czech in that poll

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                  You fool, you were so drunk it was me you bu**ered.
                  Funny how you didn't complain beforehand, do you have a singing career about to break?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Quoting the independent that’s pretty low. So I’m not going to click on the link but it’s going to have the U.K. top or second behind Romania or some such.

France and Germany will be up there, cause we is mostly white or some such crap. Throw in a couple of northern countries up there to.

Comment

Talk is talk, action speaks volumes. It is easy to say the UK is a lot more tolerant when their participation in the migrant crisis is next to nothing. Especially since the UK hand in hand with the US destabilised Libya thereby creating the crisis in the first place.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X