• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ok Admin!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Admin!

I could have sworn we used to be able to upload images through the CUK app, have you recently disabled the feature?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Those hyperresolution shots of MF’s ass were the last straw. We haven’t invented a metric for that much storage space.

Comment

BlackHoleZillion

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I could have sworn we used to be able to upload images through the CUK app, have you recently disabled the feature?
        This is not a new issue.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          This is not a new issue.
          Oh yes it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            Oh yes it is!
            I've had the "Sorry you don't have permission to upload attachment" message since the new app came out. Pretty sure it's mentioned on other threads about the forum updates last year.

Comment

I've had the "Sorry you don't have permission to upload attachment" message since the new app came out. Pretty sure it's mentioned on other threads about the forum updates last year.
              I stand corrected I want word blind at the word 'new' in you original post. Not sure I have ever seen anyone moan about it before though. I have thought about having a moan but then decided I have a life.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

I posted an image with the app on the 17th of this month:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2640647

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Oh! Maybe it got fixed then broke again!

Comment

Oh! Maybe it got fixed then broke again!
                    My guess is they turned it on by mistake and then realised so turned it off again, this is Admin/NF we are talking about?!

Comment

Working...
                    X