• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wee Jimmy Krankie at it again.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just a repeated rant from a politian that needs to reassure their rabid supporters then?

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      What gets me is that this is gratuitous political grandstanding of the worst sort. There is zero chance of the UK government even debating her latest rant and fail to see what broadcasting it Nationally as 'news' is meant to achieve?
      She is fast turning into the Nigel Farage of Scottish politics
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        She is fast turning into the Nigel Farage of Scottish politics

Fast? She always has been, although her predecessor was more so.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

How disappointing.

I was hoping to read that Ian and Janette were back to trashing hotel rooms and having sex with strangers on golf courses again

Comment

Davidson: Next PM should continue to refuse indyref2 - BBC News

"Nicola Sturgeon doesn't agree with Nicola Sturgeon on this. Not only is she going back on the Edinburgh Agreement that she signed, where she said she would respect the result for a generation, the test she put down for any future referendum before the last election would be that the majority of Scots would want it.

"The majority of Scots don't want this, and if they need a voice to stand up to Nicola Sturgeon, I will be that voice.

"I don't agree with re-running a referendum in which the main signatories - including Nicola Sturgeon - said it would last for a generation. She's done everything she can to rip that agreement up since then."
            Cue Batsh*t and the other shortbread nazis bleating on about how "everything has changed" in the last 4-5 years.

You LOST.....get over it!

The YES voters didn't know what they were voting for anyway.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Cue Batsh*t and the other shortbread nazis bleating on about how "everything has changed" in the last 4-5 years.

Have one. Don’t have one.

You’re only fighting with yourselves over who rules you, England or Brussels. Easy to see that you’ve accepted English rule.

Comment

she said she would respect the result for a generation

How many years is a Scots "generation" - you guys don't live that long.

Just saying...
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  How many years is a Scots "generation" - you guys don't live that long.

Just saying...
                  well, i'll outlive you, dogbreath, especially if we ever meet

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I have a lot of respect for the Scots. Most of the best UK inventions come from them. They might start to lose my respect if they are not careful.....
                    Oh tulip, don't do anything extreme!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It was only in 2016 that Dark Money Davidson said that a 2nd Indy referendum shouldn't be blocked

Second Indyref should not be blocked, says Ruth Davidson - The Scotsman

She's a Tory so lies with impunity. She has no policies apart from blocking a 2nd indyref, which will happen. The Scottish government has a triple mandate to call a referendum.

Yes is now on 49% before the campaign begins. In 2012 Yes started at 26% and reached 45% so we are only increasing support. Brexit will push us over the line.

Scottish independence: Yes vote climbs to 49% | YouGov

Comment

Working...
                      X