• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wee Jimmy Krankie at it again.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wee Jimmy Krankie at it again.....

Scottish independence: Sturgeon wants indyref2 by 2021 - BBC News

What's the deal with people whining about second votes
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

They didn't know what they were voting for, they were all pished on bucky!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

They should have an independence vote every year on St. Andrew's day until the Scottish people kill her in frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        They should have an independence vote every year on St. Andrew's day until the Scottish people kill her in frustration.
        If the Scots really want independence then they should give the English a vote in their referendum.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

To be fair this has been going on since 2014 and anyone with a hole in their bum could have guessed that it was going to be on their agenda from the day they lost the first one. Good timeline on here.

Proposed second Scottish independence referendum - Wikipedia
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

What gets me is that this is gratuitous political grandstanding of the worst sort. There is zero chance of the UK government even debating her latest rant and fail to see what broadcasting it Nationally as 'news' is meant to achieve?

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              What gets me is that this is gratuitous political grandstanding of the worst sort. There is zero chance of the UK government even debating her latest rant and fail to see what broadcasting it Nationally as 'news' is meant to achieve?
              Fills a slot and helps the news editor feel like they have done a good job and should be given a bonus and huge payrise.

Comment

I have a lot of respect for the Scots. Most of the best UK inventions come from them. They might start to lose my respect if they are not careful.....

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  It’s a political policy from a devolved government of a member of the United Kingdom, that has potential ramifications for the entire UK, but you don’t think this should be reported as news?

Perhaps we should just stick to Farage’s latest brain farts on the 6 o’clock bulletins?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                    It’s a political policy from a devolved government of a member of the United Kingdom, that has potential ramifications for the entire UK, but you don’t think this should be reported as news?

Perhaps we should just stick to Farage’s latest brain farts on the 6 o’clock bulletins?
                    The only ramification I can think of is that the rest of the UK may die of laughter.

Comment

Working...
                    X