• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change CUK manifesto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed
    Clashes with the 2:15 at Doncaster.

Comment

Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed
      Thanks for the spoiler. I've Sky-plussed you for later enjoyment (and if that's not a euphemism it probably should be).
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I see you've got your own wiki entry on apterous.
        Yep - the apterous guys do like their stats and records. Nice bunch - very welcoming and encouraging, and mostly phenomenally good players. Glad I didn't discover apterous before I applied, or I would have never thought I was good enough.

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Question: did you meet Al Murray?
        That would be a spoiler.
        Last edited by mudskipper; 26 April 2019, 12:38.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          What's Susie Dent really like? I think she's quite attractive/interesting in a geeky way at times but she doesn't look like much fun. She looked decidedly uncomfortable when the 9 out of 10 cats did it (which could be understandable I guess), particularly when Jimmy Carr said 'What have you been looking in to recently.... besides glory holes'. She seems completely distant to all the banter that went on.
          Susie's lovely and very capable of having a laugh. There was a lot of mucking about (especially with Colin whom she really seems to click with) that doesn't make the cut.

Comment

Susie's lovely and very capable of having a laugh. There was a lot of mucking about (especially with Colin whom she really seems to click with) that doesn't make the cut.
            I thought that might be the case. She wouldn't be the longest serving member of the team if she was an odd character. Maybe just the editing of the 9 out of 10 casts episodes didn't do her justice then.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

... 9 out of 10 casts ....

8 out of 10 cats numbers fail and letters fail.

Comment

I thought that might be the case. She wouldn't be the longest serving member of the team if she was an odd character. Maybe just the editing of the 9 out of 10 casts episodes didn't do her justice then.
                Or she had been looking into glory holes and was panicking about how to respond.

Comment

8 out of 10 cats numbers fail and letters fail.
                  Ooops

If that's all I failed at in life I'd actually be quite pleased with myself

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                    Or she had been looking into glory holes and was panicking about how to respond.
                    Well, when you make a statement about a poker players hand and he subconsciously looks away for a second you know you are somewhere close. It's pretty common tell

Comment

I think all posters should have to declare how many times they have been divorced....

Comment

Working...
                      X