Change CUK manifesto Change CUK manifesto
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    Richer than sasguru

    DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

    DimPrawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brexit Britain
    Posts
    34,234

    Default Change CUK manifesto

    Here it is in full so far.

    1. 100% tax on cretinism, although you can claim partial relief if you think slogans on buses are true.

    2. Moderators are to be outsourced to the cheapest offshore call centre, to save Admin the £5 p.a. it currently costs to employ the current morons.

    3. Cohabiting with squirrels to be legalised and recognised for tax and residency purposes.


    More policies to be announced soon.
    I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

  2. #2

    Super poster

    Zigenare is NOT a disguised employee

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Here it is in full so far.

    1. 100% tax on cretinism, although you can claim partial relief if you think slogans on buses are true.

    2. Moderators are to be outsourced to the cheapest offshore call centre, to save Admin the £5 p.a. it currently costs to employ the current morons.

    3. Cohabiting with squirrels to be legalised and recognised for tax and residency purposes.


    More policies to be announced soon.
    That's you and Alexei bolloxed then! It was a knocking bet, Alexei won't marry because he's frightened a woman will take all his money, HMRC is a bitch!
    Last edited by Zigenare; 25th April 2019 at 23:23.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  3. #3

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is a fount of knowledge

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    25,877

    Default

    MANIFESTO = AMNIOTES+F

    hth

    #C4Countdown

  4. #4

    Super poster

    Zigenare is NOT a disguised employee

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    MANIFESTO = AMNIOTES+F

    hth

    #C4Countdown
    I haven't seen the program, but well done! Nice to know I've had a beer with a bird who's been on countdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

  5. #5

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg - scorchio!

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    20,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Here it is in full so far.

    1. 100% tax on cretinism, although you can claim partial relief if you think slogans on buses are true.

    2. Moderators are to be outsourced to the cheapest offshore call centre, to save Admin the £5 p.a. it currently costs to employ the current morons.

    3. Cohabiting with squirrels to be legalised and recognised for tax and residency purposes.


    More policies to be announced soon.
    Anglo-Russian Squirrelphile Equality demands full legal recognition of prenuttyal agreements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  6. #6

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    38,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    I haven't seen the program, but well done! Nice to know I've had a beer with a lady who's been on countdown
    If the FTFY was the case you still haven't

    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  7. #7

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is a fount of knowledge

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    25,877

    Default

    Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed

  8. #8

    Godlike

    jamesbrown - scorchio!

    jamesbrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed
    Nice! Might need to consider IR35 soon

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    38,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed
    What's Susie Dent really like? I think she's quite attractive/interesting in a geeky way at times but she doesn't look like much fun. She looked decidedly uncomfortable when the 9 out of 10 cats did it (which could be understandable I guess), particularly when Jimmy Carr said 'What have you been looking in to recently.... besides glory holes'. She seems completely distant to all the banter that went on.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  10. #10

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed

    I see you've got your own wiki entry on apterous.

    Question: did you meet Al Murray?
    Strong and Stable Moderation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •