Sri Lanka - have I missed something? Sri Lanka - have I missed something?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,848

    Default Sri Lanka - have I missed something?

    Is there a reason why nobody has mentioned the massacre of ~250 christians on the island of Sri Lanka by Islamic Terrorists?

    Or the fact that either us or the USA warned the Sri Lankan government that there may be a problem?

    Just asking in case I missed the snowflake memo.

    Are we keeping it hush-hush, lest we offend?

    Spod - In "Just asking" mode!
    Last edited by Zigenare; 25th April 2019 at 21:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  2. #2

    Fingers like lightning

    GhostofTarbera is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Nobody cares, far away in foreign land and not a burning old church .

    No one mentioned last few London terror attacks on here also

    No one cares anymore


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

  3. #3

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Nobody cares, far away in foreign land and not a burning old church .

    No one mentioned last few London terror attacks on here also

    No one cares anymore


    Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    And so it would appear. Good night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  4. #4

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is always on top

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    26,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Nobody cares, far away in foreign land and not a burning old church .

    No one mentioned last few London terror attacks on here also

    No one cares anymore

    There is an element of truth here.

    Not so much that people don't care (they do) but they suffer from care exhaustion. If you cared about everything that was justified in caring about then you'd shoot yourself.

  5. #5

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    There is an element of truth here.

    Not so much that people don't care (they do) but they suffer from care exhaustion. If you cared about everything that was justified in caring about then you'd shoot yourself.
    There's definitely a truth about that. I'm heading towards exhaustion.
    Last edited by Zigenare; 26th April 2019 at 07:45.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  6. #6

    Super poster

    meridian - scorchio!

    meridian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Nobody cares, far away in foreign land and not a burning old church .

    No one mentioned last few London terror attacks on here also

    No one cares anymore
    “Not mentioning it on here” doesn’t mean no one cares.

    And in the OP’s case, mentioning it on here doesn’t mean that he cares either, it may or may not simply be an opportunistic dig at whatever group he wants to have a dig at, at the expense of other victims.

  7. #7

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    “Not mentioning it on here” doesn’t mean no one cares.

    And in the OP’s case, mentioning it on here doesn’t mean that he cares either, it may or may not simply be an opportunistic dig at whatever group he wants to have a dig at, at the expense of other victims.
    Take no notice of churchy's virtue signalling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #8

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,771

    Default

    Could it be related to the amount of sympathy the OP showed when there was a thread about the New Zealand massacre last month?
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  9. #9

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,848

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    “Not mentioning it on here” doesn’t mean no one cares.

    And in the OP’s case, mentioning it on here doesn’t mean that he cares either, it may or may not simply be an opportunistic dig at whatever group he wants to have a dig at, at the expense of other victims.
    Grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  10. #10

    Super poster

    DoctorStrangelove is a fount of knowledge

    DoctorStrangelove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Grow up.
    'Tis better to live in hope on that.

    And increase the membership of the ignore list.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •