• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate change news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate change news

Aliens are interbreeding with humans to create hybrid species that will save planet, lecturer claims | Daily Mail Online

I'm going to shove this finger right up your arse!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

I'm going to shove this finger right up your arse!
      Thats what happened to Zeity. Now see the after effects.....

Comment

I don't know how anyone who is remotely sensible can doubt such a claim.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I don't know how anyone who is remotely sensible can doubt such a claim.
          It's "save the planet" bit that's questionable...

Comment

Didn't that Zeity chap save the planet by fecking off back to Gorn?
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Only after mating with her majesty. No wonder Andrew and Edward look nothing like Charles.

Comment

Old news. It's been going on since the days of black & white....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Entirely down to me old chap

Comment

You'd better all welcome our new Grey Squirrel Overlords, or else...

Comment

Working...
                    X