• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fewer Britons choosing EU countries for holidays, travel firm says

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I grew up in the Black Country, in an area with a high % (even then) of Pakistani and Indians (remember the Tipton 3?). I went to Uni in Sheffield and lived in multi racial areas (to be fair, most student areas are). In London I lived for years out East, Leyton and Walthamstow central. Then moved to SE London. So yeah, I think I qualify to say I've lived 90% of my life in multi cultural places. Does this pass your test?
    Similar to me then; ironic you mention the Tipton 3 and can't see the issues with insular communities created by unbound multiculturalism.

Comment

Working...
    X