• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fewer Britons choosing EU countries for holidays, travel firm says

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I can't work out if you are just the stupidest poster I know, or you are the cleverest troll.
    Could be either option......aside from the one with the "cleverest" denomination.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      It's nice to visit, not too nice to have it next door!
      Yeah, right. Who wants fellow human being living next door? FFS, you guys are special
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Yeah, right. Who wants fellow human being living next door? FFS, you guys are special
        Triggered, go find your safe place snowflake.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Vote for B, a vote against multiculturalism. Then go on holiday to the far east for multiculturalism.

We could go to Scotland for multiculturalism, but we choose not to...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            I can't work out if you are just the stupidest poster I know, or you are the cleverest troll.

he is a feckwit!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Vote for B, a vote against multiculturalism. Then go on holiday to the far east for multiculturalism.

Funny thing is, when I go to Thailand I'm pretty sure to meet only Thais (excluding other guests in the hotel). If I, for example, go shopping in Swindon I can meet people from just about every nation on earth.

I don't think you understand what multiculturalism means, you must be the most racist poster on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                Funny thing is, when I go to Thailand I'm pretty sure to meet only Thais (excluding other guests in the hotel). If I, for example, go shopping in Swindon I can meet people from just about every nation on earth.

I don't think you understand what multiculturalism means, you must be the most racist poster on this site.
                Why, in the name of God, would you want to do that ??

Comment

Do you think you are only meeting Thais because the other tourists who are there are not as obvious by their skin colour?

When you go to the US, how many native Americans do you see?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Do you think you are only meeting Thais because the other tourists who are there are not as obvious by their skin colour?

When you go to the US, how many native Americans do you see?
                    You just had this urge to type something, anything. The first stupid thing that came into your head?

Comment

You just had this urge to type something, anything. The first stupid thing that came into your head?

No, just making a minor point.
                      The top 10 countries that tourists come from to visit Thailand are:
                      China, Malaysia, Russia, South Korea, Japan, India, Laos, USA, Germany & France (source: https://www.mots.go.th/mots_en57/mai...filename=index )
                      Can you tell all those nationalities apart?

Then we have the foreigners who live there (based on where they were born)
                      These include: Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, China & UK (source: http://www.ms.ipsr.mahidol.ac.th/Con...2-fulltext.pdf)
                      Now the official figures for "foreign residents" is around 280,000 Cambodians, but there's closer to 1 million of them in Thailand (Migrants face changing climate | Bangkok Post: news )
                      So, on your wide tour of Thailand, how many people did you meet who you asked where they were from?

And when you go to Swindon, how do you know where a person has been born, are you asking them all?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X