• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thompson Morgan horticulturists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompson Morgan horticulturists

Has anyone had any dealings with these lately? I bought a miniature magnolia from them over a month ago and I've not received it. I've mailed them but have received no response other than an auto reply. I've also tried to phone them, but there is no answer other than a recorded message on any of their lines.

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    Has anyone had any dealings with these lately? I bought a miniature magnolia from them over a month ago and I've not received it. I've mailed them but have received no response other than an auto reply. I've also tried to phone them, but there is no answer other than a recorded message on any of their lines.
    I've just been in touch with them. A full refund is on its way as they've decided that "you're not the type of person they wish to have as a customer".
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
      Inneresting.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Inneresting.
        Ah crap. I missed that one
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Ah crap. I missed that one
          I've been flagging this incarnation for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I've been flagging this incarnation for a while.
            Let me guess. WTFH will confirm it's a genuine user and in a few months NAT or Cojak who know it's a sockie will have had enough of the tedium and ban him. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Wasn't it our resident TV star who provided bona fides?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Let me guess. WTFH will confirm it's a genuine user and in a few months NAT or Cojak who know it's a sockie will have had enough of the tedium and ban him. Rinse and repeat.
                Inneresting, but not inneresting. This guy has been banned before, but not for being obviously inneresting.

As for horticulture: You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Inneresting, but not inneresting. This guy has been banned before, but not for being obviously inneresting.

As for horticulture: You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think.
                  Sexist bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Ah so he has. And on a last warning. Well in that case I'd like to report his post for racist trolling.

Comment

Working...
                    X