• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petty things that annoy you.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I've always assume Churchill has suffered short man syndrome, dunno why but just comes across as someone with a Napoleon complex
    Seems, there is the opposite as well.

Theory: Reverse Napoleon Complex – VirtualWayfarer

Something about trying to pull short women and scared of tall ones I think. I just cant be arsed to read it.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      People that response to "Petty things" threads on CUK.

I think your stack just overflowed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Toothpaste tubes squeezed in the middle
        Not replacing a used toilet roll
        Getting another glass/cup out of the cupboard when there's a clean one on the draining board (or just rinse out the last one used!)
        Not putting things away once they're no longer needed/in use
        Crumbs on work tops
        Unpaired socks
        Plastic hangers
        Have you just copied and pasted those from the ' Basic attributes of the male of the species' book cause all those appear to describe nearly every bloke I know.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          That one was on Radio 1 a while ago. They believe there should be a special place in hell for those people.
          Next to the one for people that put the loose side against the wall when they do replace it?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Have you just copied and pasted those from the ' Basic attributes of the male of the species' book cause all those appear to describe nearly every bloke I know.
            Yeah, that's what i do. She left out wiping your dick on the curtains after sex though.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Yeah, that's what i do. She left out wiping your dick on the curtains after sex though.
              I assumed she liked that hence it not being on the list

Comment

I've always assume Churchill has suffered short man syndrome, dunno why but just comes across as someone with a Napoleon complex
                Your problem, not mine.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                  Not being able to get onto the forecourt of the garage even though there are plenty of vacant pumps because the entrance is blocked by people queueing for pumps on a particular side
                  Hmmmm....inneresting....

Originally posted by The Castle Cary Fairy View Post
                  Saturday. I go to the local Morrisons to get fuel and there's an almighty queue spilling out onto the main carriageway of the road.

Anyway, 10 minutes later I make it onto the forecourt of the service station to find myself in a queue for one particular side of a line of pumps - there was only one car at the other so I zipped straight in feeling somewhat perplexed by the apparent need of some folks to needlessly be in a queue - though I had my suspicions and these were confirmed by the girl at the till when I went in to pay.

Yes, they were all in that queue because they were all so freakin' USELESS that they couldn't cope with the situation in which the pump is on the opposite side to the filler cap and obviously didn't have the wherewithal to perform the very simple action of pulling the hose round to the other side of the car

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Your problem, not mine.
                    It's my problem that I think you have a complex? Not really, I barely give this site (and thus it's posters) a second thought when the browser is closed!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

It's my problem that I think you have a complex? Not really, I barely give this site (and thus it's posters) a second thought when the browser is closed!
                      Bollocks! You spend most of your spare time fapping over the likes of AtW, Zig and Brillo, you slaaagggggggg!

Comment

Working...
                      X