• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wanted vouchers for IPSE and QDOS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted vouchers for IPSE and QDOS

Any latest and functional vouchers available for use for ipse and qdos? Thanks in advance.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ral-codes.html

QDOS don't do codes for discounts but if you use the link in Scruffs signature (see in thread above) he'll get an Amazon voucher. Might as well be in his pocket rather than QDOS.

P.S. The forum search as described in the FAQ section would have found all this for you.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ral-codes.html

QDOS don't do codes for discounts but if you use the link in Scruffs signature (see in thread above) he'll get an Amazon voucher. Might as well be in his pocket rather than QDOS.

P.S. The forum search as described in the FAQ section would have found all this for you.
      I would prefer that if QDOS doesn't offer discounts that somebody else here on this forum gets a voucher out of it. Is Scruff a major contributor or better yet, creator of this forum?

Comment

Originally posted by siphr View Post
        I would prefer that if QDOS doesn't offer discounts that somebody else here on this forum gets a voucher out of it. Is Scruff a major contributor or better yet, creator of this forum?
        I'd give it to him just for the cheek of having it in his sig lol.

I've got a code somewhere but can't be bothered finding it to be honest I get my share. It's only a tenner.

EDIT : Oh. it's 20 sorry
        Last edited by northernladuk; 3 May 2019, 12:48.

Comment

Any latest and functional vouchers available for use for ipse and qdos? Thanks in advance.
          Why ipse and Qdos are you doing both ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Why ipse and Qdos are you doing both ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            Yes!

QDOS for PI/PL and offers TCL35 which is £199 (which I am not gonna take).
            IPSE offers legal fees and assistance in case of HMRC investigation but there are numerous benefits, rewards PLUS I feel like it is working towards a cause and a convergence point for contractors et al. all that and much more for £266.
            Don't see any reason why not.
            Last edited by siphr; 3 May 2019, 12:50. Reason: details

Comment

Yes!

QDOS for PI/PL and offers TCL35 which is £199 (which I am not gonna take).
              IPSE offers legal fees and assistance in case of HMRC investigation but there are numerous benefits, rewards PLUS I feel like it is working towards a cause and a convergence point for some contractors et al. all that and much more for £266.
              Don't see any reason why not.
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
                FTFY
                Is there something (out there) better than IPSE?
                Last edited by siphr; 3 May 2019, 13:19.

Comment

Is there something (out there) better than IPSE?
                  Nope. It's a no brainer.

Those who complain about on here are mostly still living in 1999.
                  Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Nope. It's a no brainer.

Those who complain about on here are mostly still living in 1999.
                    Absolutely this. Smash the Perkbox loyalties and you can make your money back and more let alone the extra benefits. Plenty of people come on here that have been screwed by agents and been able to claim on the business interruption product.

Comment

Working...
                    X