• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Man Utd Fans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gnarledcontractor View Post
    It's been an extremely difficult watch this season, however, they are both fantastic teams whose football I'm frankly jealous of,
    however, if anyone were to truly press me - I'd prefer City (fellow Manchester team, most of my mates are Blues).
    Gnarly!! WB!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      You really must be looking forward to our glorious 4-0 win over Barcelona tonight then. Could you imagine the crowing after that upset.

Unfortunately, I can't see it happening
      Er, you were saying?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          FFS!
          Indeed!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You really must be looking forward to our glorious 4-0 win over Barcelona tonight then. Could you imagine the crowing after that upset.

I hope you put your money where your mouf is on this one.

[emoji385]

Comment

If I'd had a spare half-million I wouldn't have put a tenner on 4-0. Hat-tip to the Scousers if they pull this off, even their own fans didn't (genuinely) think they'd pull it off.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Do you feel like a bit of a berky werky right now? Or are you still too brainbuggered to know what's going on?

Comment

Had every confidence, let the crowing begin.

Comment

Fair do's, the other side of the LFC fan coin is they are amongst the most fervent in the world when at Anfield.

Well done LFC, not many will have genuinely believed they could pull off such a second leg turnaround after the performance of Barcelona in the first leg. Shows how much relying on key players (Messi and 'biter') doesn't always work out. They only needed one away goal to put it out of reach so I bet LFC fans were sweating till the very end.

So a good chance City win the Premier League and Liverpool win the Champions League. Would both teams prefer a swap seeing as neither has won the other? I think secretly they would.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

Fair do's, the other side of the LFC fan coin is they are amongst the most fervent in the world when at Anfield.

Well done LFC, not many will have genuinely believed they could pull off such a second leg turnaround after the performance of Barcelona in the first leg. Shows how much relying on key players (Messi and 'biter') doesn't always work out. They only needed one away goal to put it out of reach so I bet LFC fans were sweating till the very end.

So a good chance City win the Premier League and Liverpool win the Champions League. Would both teams prefer a swap seeing as neither has won the other? I think secretly they would.
                      Ironically yes no doubt. Unreal with no salah no firminio.

Comment

Working...
                      X