• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Man Utd Fans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

I'm an Arsenal fan but the thought of all the crowing from the media if Liverpool were to win fills me with dread.
    Although the thought of Liverpool giving Spurs a good spanking in the final would make it all worthwhile :

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
      Ironically yes no doubt. Unreal with no salah no firminio.
      Spurs had some good results while Kane and Dele Alli were injured so shows the better teams have real strength in depth and not built around one or two players that don't get dropped even if not in form.

Rooney for England springs to mind. They're doing much better now he's gone.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Although the thought of Liverpool giving Spurs a good spanking in the final would make it all worthwhile :
        That is making me strangely aroused...(Where's the emoticon for "I hope nobody actually heard me say that"?)
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          That is making me strangely aroused...(Where's the emoticon for "I hope nobody actually heard me say that"?)
          Well the dream is still on!!!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I feel sick. What a truly awful night.

Comment

I feel sick. What a truly awful night.
              Were you celebrating at 2-0 as well? That made the result far worse. I wasted a very good Brunello, which I had been saving for our Europa League win over Chel$ki. To say I'm gutted is putting it very, very, mildly.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Were you celebrating at 2-0 as well? That made the result far worse. I wasted a very good Brunello, which I had been saving for our Europa League win over Chel$ki. To say I'm gutted is putting it very, very, mildly.
                Yes, I switched off. I rejoined the action in the last 5 minutes for a good gloat. Got one hell of a shock

Comment

Football Eh! Bloody hell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Well the dream is still on!!!
                    Shaun, you're not helping mate...

Comment

Shaun, you're not helping mate...
                      Sorry......
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X