• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

missiles hit iran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    In that case probably not

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    How do you explain the chlorine?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      How do you explain the chlorine?
      JohntheBike will have the explanation I'm sure.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        JohntheBike will have the explanation I'm sure.

Comment

Please direct all whodunnit arguments regarding Iraq/Syria/Iran/Ukraine/Venezuela etc to the Keira Knightley thread.

Thank you, have a nice day and enjoy your privilege.
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Much better job this time by the US/Israel/SA to start the war

Gulf of Oman tanker blasts: Crews rescued safely - BBC News

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            BBC reporting on this one is very on the fence this time, almost impartial I'd say. They must know that Keira's watching...
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              BBC reporting on this one is very on the fence this time, almost impartial I'd say. They must know that Keira's watching...
              The BBC are too busy defending an offensive fat bint who suggested that instead of milkshake we should be throwing battery acid at our politicians.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Gulf of Oman tanker attacks: US says video shows Iran removing mine - BBC News

This script is so depressingly familiar, some un provoked 'act of war' from allegedly someone who has no reason to do it, followed by strong accusations then convenient evidence....

Keira where are you?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  The BBC are too busy defending an offensive fat bint who suggested that instead of milkshake we should be throwing battery acid at our politicians.
                  I agree with you - it’s political correctness gone mad that the right wing snowflake virtue-signallers are up in arms again.
                  If the joke was the other way they’d be Wailing about how the BBC don’t allow free speech.

Take your pick.

BTW, the politician in question had previously stated that he would fight with a rifle if he didn’t get the Brexit he imagines everyone in the country voted for.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    I agree with you - it’s political correctness gone mad that the right wing snowflake virtue-signallers are up in arms again.
                    If the joke was the other way they’d be Wailing about how the BBC don’t allow free speech.

Take your pick.

BTW, the politician in question had previously stated that he would fight with a rifle if he didn’t get the Brexit he imagines everyone in the country voted for.
                    He did. But in the context of the question he was asked at the time - would he consider returning to "front line" politics, it makes more sense.

But hey, whatever fits your rhetoric.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

missiles hit iran

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      He did. But in the context of the question he was asked at the time - would he consider returning to "front line" politics it makes more sense.

But hey, whatever fits your rhetoric.
                      And what was the context of Jo Brand’s comment?

Political correctness gone mad, but only if it fits your rhetoric, eh?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X