Free speech... Free speech...
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free speech...

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Default Free speech...

From Discover on Google Royal baby name: Piers Morgan brands name Archie Harrison 'a striking blow for diversity and feminism' | indy100

From Discover on Google Morrissey under fire for appearing to wear 'For Britain' badge

From Discover on Google Danny Baker is not a racist, but he is now a victim of our hypersensitive age | The Independent

Did I miss the memo which says we all need to be hypersensitive libtards and having an unapproved opinion is a crime.

Free speech...

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Piers "Moron" Morgan's opinion of anything is of no interest to anyone else. Morrissey is and always has been a self-obsessed prat.

Danny Baker's "... huge mistake was not to understand that black people would be completely offended by his post, and that is appalling." Entirely true, and he shouldn't have been sacked. Is there any evidence that he posts that image every time someone famous pops a sprog?

Interesting segment in Private Eye recently, suggesting that the majority of people posting on twitter are journalists and other meedja types, meaning that the opinions expressed there are not exactly representative. Rather the media talking to itself.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Super poster

meridian - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    From Discover on Google Royal baby name: Piers Morgan brands name Archie Harrison 'a striking blow for diversity and feminism' | indy100

From Discover on Google Morrissey under fire for appearing to wear 'For Britain' badge

From Discover on Google Danny Baker is not a racist, but he is now a victim of our hypersensitive age | The Independent

Did I miss the memo which says we all need to be hypersensitive libtards and having an unapproved opinion is a crime.

Free speech...
    Is this post meant to be ironic? Piers Morgan is the master of the hypersensitive, he seems to be offended by nearly everything....

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    Is this post meant to be ironic? Piers Morgan is the master of the hypersensitive, he seems to be offended by nearly everything....
    It evens out. He is offensive to every right thinking person.*

*A right-thinking person is one who thinks Piers Morgan is offensive.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Interesting segment in Private Eye recently, suggesting that the majority of people posting on twitter are journalists and other meedja types, meaning that the opinions expressed there are not exactly representative. Rather the media talking to itself.
    This. I think if you're in the public eye then you now have to walk on liberal eggshells and if you're not on board with the whole thing then you better not have said anything on the Internet historically should the lynch mob go after you.

Saw on Facebook in a comment today that someone was going to post a link and got a warning saying "to protect your account, we recommend not posting this link."

But Facebook is a private company that can decide what they want being said on their platform and what doesn't get shown so if you don't like it don't use it.
    Because feelings...

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

β€œto protect your account, we recommend not posting this link."”

Finally!

Post links on yer site - not walled garden privacy invading monster such as FSBook

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post

Free speech...
    You have 'unapproved opinions', yet do not find yourself criminalised.

However, look at the use of totalitarian rhetoric on newspaper front pages by your fellow travelers - 'traitors', 'enemeies of the people', 'saboteurs'. All published after an MP was murdered by a Brexiteer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018