• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Mobile Broadband Deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Yes

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons
    Just had a look - they have some pretty nifty deals on at 3.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
      I'm on a sim only deal with Vodafone business for my mobile. I get unlimited everything with 100Gb of data. That's £25 per month plus vat and with spotify bundled in for free

EE are doing a mifi tariff for £25 and 50Gb data and a 25gb one for £10, again through their business part

Netgear Nighthawk | EE Business 4G Mobile Broadband
      Bloody hell that is a bargain!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        Just had a look - they have some pretty nifty deals on at 3.
        Had a look at the 3 website, couldn't find any details online they want you to ring them, scrap that!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

My three mifi plan is on a personal contract because I CBA to phone them! However, when I did have to call about something they were super helpful with great customer service.

I have recently discovered that the dongle they supplied (I can't remember if I had a choice at the time) only works on 2.4GHz and my refurb Pixel, that Google sent when my phone went Tango Uniform within warranty before anyone dares to suggest INKSPE, only works on 5GHz! Worth getting SIM only and making sure that whatever spec dongle you dangle is right for your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            My three mifi plan is on a personal contract because I CBA to phone them! However, when I did have to call about something they were super helpful with great customer service.

I have recently discovered that the dongle they supplied (I can't remember if I had a choice at the time) only works on 2.4GHz and my refurb Pixel, that Google sent when my phone went Tango Uniform within warranty before anyone dares to suggest INKSPE, only works on 5GHz! Worth getting SIM only and making sure that whatever spec dongle you dangle is right for your needs.
            Why not just tether your phone?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              she prefers dangling dongles and dongling danglies and such like, obviously.
              DO pay attention old chap

Comment

Absolutely no idea! Neither I nor MrMuck thought of that in all of three weeks in Oz...

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  she prefers dangling dongles and dongling danglies and such like is completely clueless, obviously.
                  DO pay attention old chap

Fixed, my bad!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The EE deal with the Nighthawk Router looks decent, personally I'm using a £20 a month (for 12 month) SIM only 3 deal in a MiFI that I already owned - the only problem is that 3's coverage isn't always great.

Comment

Because often it’s also the kids iPads/Switches and a plethora of other devices that run off the mifi when I’m not there

Comment

Working...
                      X