• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Mobile Broadband Deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Mobile Broadband Deal

Client "guest" WiFi is down again so having to use my MiFi, currently on a legacy three tarriff £15 a month for 15GB, anyone seen anything else around the £1/gb mark or better
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Client "guest" WiFi is down again so having to use my MiFi, currently on a legacy three tarriff £15 a month for 15GB, anyone seen anything else around the £1/gb mark or better
    I'm on a sim only deal with Vodafone business for my mobile. I get unlimited everything with 100Gb of data. That's £25 per month plus vat and with spotify bundled in for free

EE are doing a mifi tariff for £25 and 50Gb data and a 25gb one for £10, again through their business part

Netgear Nighthawk | EE Business 4G Mobile Broadband
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
      I'm on a sim only deal with Vodafone business for my mobile. I get unlimited everything with 100Gb of data. That's £25 per month plus vat and with spotify bundled in for free

EE are doing a mifi tariff for £25 and 50Gb data and a 25gb one for £10, again through their business part

Netgear Nighthawk | EE Business 4G Mobile Broadband
      I get unlimited everything on a business deal with 3 for £18 per month

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post

Including VAT

Comment

Do you have a pain in all the diodes down your left side?
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Do you have a pain in all the diodes down your left side?
            Diodes? How very 1970s/80s

Comment

Is that a business contract?
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Yes

Comment

Had it for a few years now sim only. Don't know what their current offering is

Comment

Current off is unlimited everything for £20 per month or 30GB and unlimited calls n texts for £18.

Comment

Working...
                    X