• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Odds of Mudskipper winning Countdown this year.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I'm co-hosting a countdown event in London next year if anyone fancies coming along

Countdown in London (CO:LON)

It's gonna be brilliant!
    Might need to remind us closer to the time

Comment

If anyone's missing their countdown fix, we've been streaming a live mini-series on Mondays and Thursdays at 8.

There have been some truly excellent games - up tonight is the subject of this thread, the high score record holder.

Check out YouTube if you're interested - will be live at 8 tonight!

(My job is the techy stuff - streaming and overlays, so blame me for any screw ups!)

Comment

If anyone's missing their countdown fix, we've been streaming a live mini-series on Mondays and Thursdays at 8.

There have been some truly excellent games - up tonight is the subject of this thread, the high score record holder.

(My job is the techy stuff - streaming and overlays, so blame me for any screw ups!)
        Can’t wait to see your Rachel Riley dress

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I like your curtains

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I like your curtains

I was worried that was an euphemism.

Looks like good fun!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              I was worried that was an euphemism.

Looks like good fun!
              No euphemism there I’m afraid, but you could have had euphonium for nine

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                No euphemism there I’m afraid, but you could have had euphonium for nine

Comment

Well, that was an enjoyable watch, though I did find it a bit confusing when the chap accidentally put up the solution instead of the conundrum

Comment

Excellent - glad you enjoyed it.

Great fun doing it

Oddly enough, my curtains were the subject of a crowd fund in the youtube chat last Monday - apparently I need some new ones!

Hope you were impressed with my contestant beating 4L solve

Comment

Series final tonight - should be a fantastic game, and lots of fun

ZoomDown S1E31 - Finals! - YouTube - 8pm to join in the live chat and take the piss out of my curtains.

Comment

Working...
                      X