• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear: Mor On is in trouble

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I am aware of this. Do you mean 'hate speech' or 'fake news' though?
    I really meant incitement and threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I really meant incitement and threats.
      Whatever - I meant stick with 'as-is'.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Whatever - I meant stick with 'as-is'.
        Sure, but a lot of people complain with as-is. Publishing videos of teaching your dog to do a Nazi salute when you say 'Gas the Jews' for example.

Comment

'should be' you say? Do you agree with the concept of free speech or would you like to see people going to jail for retweeting something over here?
          Is Treason covered by free speech in your world?

Comment

Sure, but a lot of people complain with as-is. Publishing videos of teaching your dog to do a Nazi salute when you say 'Gas the Jews' for example.
            But that's not 'news' (real or fake) though is it?
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

The shocking part is seeing POS defending bloody dictatorships where there is no freedom of speech on the basis it is freedom of speech to do such defense.

Fook right off to Russia and do your freedom of speech defense there

Comment

But that's not 'news' (real or fake) though is it?
                Or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  The shocking part is seeing POS defending bloody dictatorships where there is no freedom of speech on the basis it is freedom of speech to do such defense.

You don't respect Democracy as it is, what's your problem?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Or is it?
                    No it's not

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Won't need to at this rate, will have all that here if people like you get your way.

Comment

Working...
                      X