Oh Dear: Mor On is in trouble Oh Dear: Mor On is in trouble - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    I am aware of this. Do you mean 'hate speech' or 'fake news' though?
    I really meant incitement and threats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #22

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    I really meant incitement and threats.
    Whatever - I meant stick with 'as-is'.
    Because feelings...

  3. #23

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    Whatever - I meant stick with 'as-is'.
    Sure, but a lot of people complain with as-is. Publishing videos of teaching your dog to do a Nazi salute when you say 'Gas the Jews' for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #24

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    'should be' you say? Do you agree with the concept of free speech or would you like to see people going to jail for retweeting something over here?
    Is Treason covered by free speech in your world?

  5. #25

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Sure, but a lot of people complain with as-is. Publishing videos of teaching your dog to do a Nazi salute when you say 'Gas the Jews' for example.
    But that's not 'news' (real or fake) though is it?
    Because feelings...

  6. #26

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is a fount of knowledge

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    51,446

    Default

    The shocking part is seeing POS defending bloody dictatorships where there is no freedom of speech on the basis it is freedom of speech to do such defense.

    Fook right off to Russia and do your freedom of speech defense there

  7. #27

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    But that's not 'news' (real or fake) though is it?
    Or is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  8. #28

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    The shocking part is seeing POS defending bloody dictatorships where there is no freedom of speech on the basis it is freedom of speech to do such defense.

    Fook right off to Russia and do your freedom of speech defense there
    You don't respect Democracy as it is, what's your problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  9. #29

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Or is it?
    No it's not
    Because feelings...

  10. #30

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Fook right off to Russia and do your freedom of speech defense there
    Won't need to at this rate, will have all that here if people like you get your way.
    Because feelings...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •