• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freedom of speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Don't feed the trolls
    Don't argue with Mor Ons

HTH
    You mean like creating posts specifically to do just that?

How is the price of bitcoin today?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Don't tell me that wasn't deliberate.

Depends if it's an RT Nazi dog video article.
      I need all the rep I can get.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Don't feed the trolls
        Don't argue with Mor Ons

HTH
        You can't argue with Jog On. It's like arguing with a random phrase generator. Probably a quantum one, given the lack of coherence.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          You can't argue with Jog On. It's like arguing with a random phrase generator. Probably a quantum one, given the lack of coherence.
          Remember: Americans have their own facts.

Kellyanne Conway: The American people "have their own facts" | Salon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            *Sigh*... Another day another dullard!

AtW mate - look out the window, is the sun shining? Go to the park or something and pet your squirrels. This constant Internet arguing can't be leading to a very happy existence.
            Exactly, he should get out, meet a woman, fall in love and get married.

Then he won't need the Internet for constant arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Exactly, he should get out, meet a woman, fall in love and get married.

Then he won't need the Internet for constant arguing.
              I wouldn't count on that....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                I wouldn't count on that....
                I prefer the original:

Tagline: What do you want me to do? LEAVE? Then they'll keep being wrong.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Facebook: Another three billion fake profiles culled - BBC News
                  "Another three billion fake profiles deleted" from Facebook, and many removed posts due to infractions such as "hate speech".

I think the second causes the first , in that if you try to silence people they will create new accounts to enable them to continue to participate in discussions.

Comment

Exactly, he should get out, meet a woman, fall in love and get married
                    A Minion look-alike like atW should probably get together with Sandy the squirrel from Sponge Bob Square Pants. Perfect match.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      A Minion look-alike like atW should probably get together with Sandy the squirrel from Sponge Bob Square Pants. Perfect match.
                      The antisemitic tropes are really flowing today.

Comment

Working...
                      X