Freedom of speech Freedom of speech
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 63

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Default Freedom of speech

Far-right Facebook groups 'spreading hate to millions in Europe' | World news | The Guardian

Mor On will come in a bit to explain the importance of spreading white supremacy and fake news in General

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

Well until he does I will take his place.

If these people are spouting nonsense which is un true then they will not have any followers or influence.

Now just think about why they do got followers and influence.

Scenes such as illegal immigrants blockading CDG airport and saying France does not belong to the French have an impact on people.

Remember in 1939 when Hitler did that to Poland? Started a bloody war it did.

Just saying like.

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

They’ve got followers because they are cynical liars who are prepared to tell stupid people what they want to hear - it’s precisely the falsehood that gives them opportunity

If Hitler was put into jail for 20 years back when he started (say for attempted putsch) then world would have been better off, including Germany

Double Godlike!

original PM is a fount of knowledge

When you say 'stupid people' I assume you actually mean 'people who disagree with my narrative'?

And if that is the case there seem to be an awful lot of stupid people on this planet.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    They’ve got followers because they are cynical liars who are prepared to tell stupid people what they want to hear - it’s precisely the falsehood that gives them opportunity

If Hitler was put into jail for 20 years back when he started (say for attempted putsch) then world would have been better off, including Germany
    But who would've annexed Poland, Built the Autobahns, supported the early days of rocketry, created Herbie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Far-right Facebook groups 'spreading hate to millions in Europe' | World news | The Guardian

Mor On will come in a bit to explain the importance of spreading white supremacy and fake news in General
    In general I believe in freedom of speech. Except for AtW!

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

*Sigh*... Another day another dullard!

AtW mate - look out the window, is the sun shining? Go to the park or something and pet your squirrels. This constant Internet arguing can't be leading to a very happy existence.
    Woker than you - but not as woke as I'd like to be.

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    *Sigh*... Another day another dullard!

AtW mate - look out the window, is the sun shining? Go to the park or something and pet your squirrels. This constant Internet arguing can't be leading to a very happy existence.
    If you want to annoy him, just give him some rep......

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    If these people are spouting nonsense which is un true then they will not have any followers or influence.
    So... in your opinion there is something in Creationism? Or the Flat Earth Theory? Since both have many followers and influence many. And Goebbels and Stalin were just decent blokes who never tried to deceive anyone?

Yep - you've definitely nailed the cretinicity of Jog On. Possibly exceeded it. Well done.
    "Boom! Boom!" - B. Brush

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So... in your opinion there is something in Creationism? Or the Flat Earth Theory? Since both have many followers and influence many.
    Not to mention Christianity, Islam. And Judaism. Actually lets just say religion.