Russian front Russian front
Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Russian front

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Default Russian front

Nigel Farage discussed fronting far-right group led by Steve Bannon

Nigel Farage discussed the idea of fronting a global alliance of populist and far-right politicians being put together by the controversial former White House strategist Steve Bannon, it has emerged.

Farage said he would be keen to take the role after Bannon discussed the idea of forming a group based around populism and “economic nationalism”, with potential members including Hungary’s Viktor Orbán and Rodrigo Duterte, the Philippines leader who is accused of presiding over mass rights abuses and who has admitted authorising extrajudicial killings.

Nigel Farage discussed fronting far-right group led by Steve Bannon | Politics | The Guardian

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

Sounded like he turned down the offer graciously by saying he liked the concept but didn’t have time.

And **** you for making me read the guardian.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Sounded like he turned down the offer graciously by saying he liked the concept but didn’t have time.

And **** you for making me read the guardian.
    It's always someone else's fault with you. AtW makes you read the Guardian. Google makes you illiterate. Man up and take some responsibility for your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's always someone else's fault with you. AtW makes you read the Guardian. Google makes you illiterate. Man up and take some responsibility for your life.
    I blame you for my high blood pressure.

More fingers than teeth

xoggoth - scorchio!

The fact that, according to the article, this group was supported by people in various countries including India and Egypt rather contradicts the idea that this is some racist group.

Nationalism and opposition to globalism is not necessarily the same thing as racism, rather it is embracing the realities. There will always be big differences in cultures and in economies and we need to take account of those. Democracy is meaningless unless some decisions are devolved to the lowest level, even parishes have different priorities.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post
    The fact that, according to the article, this group was supported by people in various countries including India and Egypt rather contradicts the idea that this is some racist group.

Nationalism and opposition to globalism is not necessarily the same thing as racism, rather it is embracing the realities. There will always be big differences in cultures and in economies and we need to take account of those. Democracy is meaningless unless some decisions are devolved to the lowest level, even parishes have different priorities.
    Careful - certain people really don't want to hear this kind of thing, they simply can't handle it...
    Because feelings...

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

“In the beginning of April 1941, Iraqi politician Rashid Ali al-Gaylani along with several more Iraqi officers, part of the nationalist group the Golden Square, overthrew the pro-British regime in the Kingdom of Iraq. The new pro-Nazi government sought German and Italian support for an Iraqi revolt against the British forces in the country. Contact was established with the Axis powers with the help of Arab nationalist Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin al-Husseini who had lived in Iraq since he fled imprisonment from Mandatory Palestine shortly before the war.[1]”

Free Arabian Legion - Wikipedia

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by xoggoth View Post

Race realism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    “In the beginning of April 1941, Iraqi politician Rashid Ali al-Gaylani along with several more Iraqi officers, part of the nationalist group the Golden Square, overthrew the pro-British regime in the Kingdom of Iraq. The new pro-Nazi government sought German and Italian support for an Iraqi revolt against the British forces in the country. Contact was established with the Axis powers with the help of Arab nationalist Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Amin al-Husseini who had lived in Iraq since he fled imprisonment from Mandatory Palestine shortly before the war.[1]”

Free Arabian Legion - Wikipedia
    And?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.