• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many buttons...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only wear shirts at funeral these days. What I really hate is jeans with buttons instead of zips, when yer need a pee it takes you ages to get yer thingy out.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Close but the t shirt is more like this

and i ain't fat, bald and old either.
      he is projecting as usual he still thinks you have erectile dysfunction and a nasty little rash!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        he is projecting as usual he still thinks you have erectile dysfunction and a nasty little rash!
        Never had a problem with either although for the second that is probably more luck than judgement.

[emoji894][emoji895]

Comment

Two buttons are fine but after 50 there has to be a t-shirt underneath or it's a bit unsightly.

Shorts are verboten. People can get queazy.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Only wear shirts at funeral these days.
            I'm a liberally minded person, but I'm shocked.

Comment

I wear shirts with poppers! that way when the women can't restrain themselves as usual I can do them up afterwards!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I wear shirts soaked with poppers! that way I'm nice and loose down below when NLUK fists me!
                FTFY

Comment

Working...
                X