• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many buttons...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many buttons...

Do you have undone on your shirt this time of year. Assuming you don't wear a tie (who wears a tie to work these days?)

I've always gone for just the one and thought people who unbuttoned another one were trying to be a bit too David Hasslehoff - however given the change in weather I tried a second one today and I'm quite enjoying the medallion man look...

I'm sure there are some other important topics and events happening today but I'd don't GAS so there...

Poll incoming!
    0 - I wear a tie
    0.00%
    1 - I'm no ponce!
    35.71%
    2 - The Hoff has nothing on me
    28.57%
    >2 - Some people actually do this...
    7.14%
    AndyW's mum buttoned me up once
    28.57%
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

A well fitted shirt you should only ever need one button undone
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      A well fitted shirt you should only ever need one button undone
      There is 'should' and what people actually do. Only looking for actuals here.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        There is 'should' and what people actually do. Only looking for actuals here.
        We are contractors, we sell ourselves, anyone who is a primark shirt can log out o the site
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Fixed your decidedly poor AndyW option.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's not a true Hasslehoff unless you have at least 4 buttons undone.

Smooth chests need not apply.

Comment

Work from home, so have a sweaty t-shirt on, after visiting the driving range at lunch.

Do you people seriously still travel to a clients business to work. Man, that's so 2000 and late.

Comment

I wear a t-shirt - with no buttons on...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  I wear a t-shirt - with no buttons on...
                  You're looking well. Keep up the good work

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Close but the t shirt is more like this

and i ain't fat, bald and old either.

Comment

Working...
                    X