• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Freedom of speech ][

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember before Paul Manafort was sentenced they said he could get up to a 25 year sentence and they gave him 7 years. That would mean Assange will probably get 30 years, and then he gets parole after 15.

That's my prediction.

15 years is a long time though.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      I remember before Paul Manafort was sentenced they said he could get up to a 25 year sentence and they gave him 7 years. That would mean Assange will probably get 30 years, and then he gets parole after 15.

That's my prediction.

Imagine being banged up with Assange for 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Imagine being banged up with Assange for 15 years.
        Those Ecuadorian chaps don't have to imagine. I doubt the septic prison guards will stand for it though.

Julian Assange latest: Full details of WikiLeaks founder's 'dirty' living habits revealed | London Evening Standard

Comment

What else would you expect from an antisemitic turd.
          תודה
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            תודה
            בבקשה

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Someones pissed on your cornflakes this morning.
              Hopefully someone does that every morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

That's my prediction.

Manning had 35 years, commuted by Obama

For getting Trump in place Assange deserves life behind bars

Comment

Just decent people rallying around against the turds. What scum like you would call a virtue signaller or SJW,.
                  pretty much what he called me on a PM
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    pretty much what he called me on a PM
                    Standard alt-right / fascist PC behaviour to try to shut down debate.

Comment

Standard alt-right / fascist PC behaviour to try to shut down debate.
                      I think you're crediting the behaviour with being based on more thought than is actually involved.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X