• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long weekend thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Mr sensitive!

I'm not sensitive

... but my trigger is.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TfA, What about you?

Taking the kids to stay with their Grand-parents over half term and I'm planning on sneaking out for some cycling fun over Dartmoor. Probably a pub lunch or two and a trip to the beach will happen at some point.
      Last edited by BlueSharp; 24 May 2019, 12:31.
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Taking the family to The Efteling!

Taking next door and their two kids too.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA,

Not much having already been to 5 concerts this month (working remotely and from home has it's advantages in that weekends aren't that important anymore)

Beer and German cup final tomorrow
          Sunday will be a family stroll through the park to the local polling station and voting in the European elections
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Flying back from a weeks break in tenerife tomorrow. Did I miss anything?

Brain the size of a planet and I still have to communicate with morons

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
              TfA, What about you?

Taking the kids to stay with their Grand-parents over half term and I'm planning on sneaking out for some cycling fun over Dartmoor. Probably a pub lunch or two and a trip to the beach will happen at some point.
              TFA

Mrs BP away for the weekend. I am barricading myself away from the kids....

Comment

First mow of the new lawn.

Fitting a bathroom.

Over to MILs for dinner.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFA!

No long weekend for me. 25 days of earnings in May. It's the beauty of a PO with a set number of days, rather than a defined period.

Today, I spent an hour and a half at the dentist getting root canal done.
                  Tomorrow, Ocado are replenishing my cupboards and then I'm off for a pedicure
                  Sunday, I'm going to see Sunset

In between all that non-stop excitement, I really need to start working on reading my Open Uni materials as I have an exam on 12 June.

Comment

Working...
                  X