The Official EU results thread The Official EU results thread - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Posts 131 to 135 of 135
  1. #131

    Fingers like lightning

    TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

    TwoWolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am not sure anything will heal the divide in the country.
    I think it's high time that people started to admit that all difficult decisions are divisive, that's the nature of life. We should relish the debate and try and argue more constructively.

  2. #132

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post
    I think it's high time that people started to admit that all difficult decisions are divisive, that's the nature of life. We should relish the debate and try and argue more constructively.
    f**k you!

    Seriously, I agre with you. What would Maggie do?

  3. #133

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    f**k you!

    Seriously, I agre with you. What would Maggie do?
    Nuke Argentina!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  4. #134

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Yorkie62 is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Nuke Argentina!
    Nah. We need to invade Scotland first and kick them back into line, remind them who is boss, etc.

    Nuking Scotland would be too easy as we keep some of our nukes there anyway.

  5. #135

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Nah. We need to invade Scotland first and kick them back into line, remind them who is boss, etc.

    Nuking Scotland would be too easy as we keep some of our nukes there anyway.
    Looks like we'll have to annex Coulport!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •