UK Biggest Enabler of Large Scale tax Avoidance UK Biggest Enabler of Large Scale tax Avoidance - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posts 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Linky?

    I remember newspaper reports (which were sensationalist - his conflict of interest was declared), I don't remember him being under investigation.
    John read it in the Bridgwater Cretin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  2. #22

    Dirty spekulant

    Jog On - scorchio!

    Jog On's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Troll farm somewhere in Russia
    Posts
    7,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    So it's no good complaining that a loan charge is immoral. The question is, is it legal?
    I've glazed over this whole loan charge thing - who's complaining about it?
    Because feelings...

  3. #23

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    I've glazed over this whole loan charge thing - who's complaining about it?


    Just some snowflakes in the HMRC Scheme Enquiries sub-forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  4. #24

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    103,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    I've glazed over this whole loan charge thing - who's complaining about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post


    Just some snowflakes in the HMRC Scheme Enquiries sub-forum.
    Only about 100,000 people. Less those who have committed suicide.

    But please carry on taking the pee out of dead people. I expected nothing less from you.

  5. #25

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    22,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Only about 100,000 people. Less those who have committed suicide.

    But please carry on taking the pee out of dead people. I expected nothing less from you.
    Are you making a moral or legal objection here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •