• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Biggest Enabler of Large Scale tax Avoidance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Linky?

I remember newspaper reports (which were sensationalist - his conflict of interest was declared), I don't remember him being under investigation.
    John read it in the Bridgwater Cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      So it's no good complaining that a loan charge is immoral. The question is, is it legal?
      I've glazed over this whole loan charge thing - who's complaining about it?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Just some snowflakes in the HMRC Scheme Enquiries sub-forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

Just some snowflakes in the HMRC Scheme Enquiries sub-forum.
          Only about 100,000 people. Less those who have committed suicide.

But please carry on taking the pee out of dead people. I expected nothing less from you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Only about 100,000 people. Less those who have committed suicide.

But please carry on taking the pee out of dead people. I expected nothing less from you.
            Are you making a moral or legal objection here?

Comment

Working...
            X