• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children whitening skin to avoid racial hate crime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Agreed - skin whitening is a global phenomenon.

The bullying probably is a factor, similar to how Scottish children in Munich pretend to be Irish or English, so they don't get bullied for reasons we don't need to mention.
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    sad the teachers used you as a threat but we can understand it.

Be good or the Spooter will come. eek

You would of thought they would have encourage lesser answers and talked to you quietly to negotiate a level of questions or a signal when you could answer, that is what the decent teachers did with me.

I didn't get you will get it later, because I was one of the tallest & scariest blokes in school.
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You sure it wasn't just because you are a twat?
    If that's how you wish to justify your existence then fill your boots.
    Just saying, like...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If that's how you wish to justify your existence then fill your boots.
      don't forget karma!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        I wonder if any of the kids in the initial article ever stop and think that maybe they are being bullied because they are actually ******* - and the kids are just using the colour of the skin as a way of getting at them?

It's like we had an annoying ****** in our class who was ginger - so he was called a ginger **** - not really because he was ginger but more because he was a **** - so it was not the colour of his hair that was the problem.

Just asking like.
        could it be that ginger hair is rooted in our psyche because of the Vikings?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          FFS

why?

It was boring always knowing the answer and the slow tick till they turned to me. They just adjusted the question so I might not know the answer and then pushed me. None of the other kids knew but then they could explain it to me so I didn't look like a know it all.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

why?

It was boring always knowing the answer and the slow tick till they turned to me. They just adjusted the question so I might not know the answer and then pushed me. None of the other kids knew but then they could explain it to me so I didn't look like a know it all.
            There are no feasible circumstances in which you could look like a know-it-all.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              There are no feasible circumstances in which you could look like a know-it-all.
              I could be in a competition with you!

Comment

why?

In one sentence you're bragging about your intelligence. In another you're proving you can't string a sentence together without making amateurish mistakes.

It twists my melon!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

In one sentence you're bragging about your intelligence. In another you're proving you can't string a sentence together without making amateurish mistakes.

It twists my melon!

fair enough, I'm far from perfect.

Comment

fair enough, I'm far from perfect.
                    It's not you mate, it's me. It's like listening to music and right in the middle, there's a bum note.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's not you mate. It's me. It's like listening to music and right in the middle, there's a bum note.
                      I corrected that for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X