• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Thread

Are you doing anything nice?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Are you doing anything nice?
    TFA

Bank holiday weekend here. Fireworks on the beach tonight (weather permitting). Sandcastle competition tomorrow (weather permitting). Friend coming to stay tomorrow and drink (weather independent). Go and see some historic site on Sunday (weather independent). Stuff to fix in the house on Monday (unless weather good)

What about you?

Comment

Local cider festival with a jazz band.

Looks like all the school Mums are planning to get trashed.

Eldest going to a birthday party in the village on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
        Local cider festival with a jazz band.

Looks like all the school Mums are planning to get trashed.

Eldest going to a birthday party in the village on Sunday.
        I would tolerate a jazz band for a cider festival.

Comment

TFA...

Started yesterday with a public holiday (Ascension) but was also Fathers Day where men go into the woods with beer and sausages and do manly things although I just went to the pub. Also the annual 4 day music festival, Schlossgrabenfest, started here yesterday so will be doing that....
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            TFA

Bank holiday weekend here. Fireworks on the beach tonight (weather permitting). Sandcastle competition tomorrow (weather permitting). Friend coming to stay tomorrow and drink (weather independent). Go and see some historic site on Sunday (weather independent). Stuff to fix in the house on Monday (unless weather good)

What about you?
            TFA.

Regular commute tonight. Twins are coming with me after visiting their mother(ex-mrs-bp) for half term.

Tomorrow I cycle round the Orme with baby bp and one of his friends. Mrs BP wants me to do a charity shop run. Then main PC(computer not pyschocandy!) is stuffed - DS1 will try to fix. Else it is buy a new one.

Sunday morning is usual commute. Then I do it all again.....

Comment

TFA

Champions League Final Party.

Come on you Reds.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                TFA

Champions League Final Party.

Come on you Reds.
                Suity would disagree.....

Comment

Building a new garden shed.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The Wife (tm) is away.

At a guess, if the weather forecast is correct:
                    1. Gardening
                    2. Dog walking
                    3. Beer
                    (points 2 & 3 could be combined into one, depending on whether I do a big walk to one of the fine establishments on the hills around me)

Unfortunately I am on call tonight and Sunday night, so it won't be kicking off quite yet
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X