• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liverpool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool

It’s a funny old game.

Championnnnnnnssssss

Pretty boring game though, as a neutral. Like F1, just watch the beginning and end.

Penalty in first 30 seconds. What was that spurs defender doing, pointing to the spot himself?

What a day of sport. Epsom Derby, Rugby Premier League Final, Champions League Final and two big boxing matches overnight. Wish I'd had the stamina to stay up for them. Katie Taylor becomes unified champion, first for Ireland. Anthony Joshua becomes Frank Bruno II. He needs to watch Rocky III for where he went wrong and how to rectify it.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Pretty boring game though, as a neutral. Like F1, just watch the beginning and end.

Penalty in first 30 seconds. What was that spurs defender doing, pointing to the spot himself?

What a day of sport. Epsom Derby, Rugby Premier League Final, Champions League Final and two big boxing matches overnight. Wish I'd had the stamina to stay up for them. Katie Taylor becomes unified champion, first for Ireland. Anthony Joshua becomes Frank Bruno II. He needs to watch Rocky III for where he went wrong and how to rectify it.
      Don’t pollute the thread. This is about Liverpool only.

Championsssssss

Comment

All I can say is TFFT.

The relief is palpable.

Comment

How come it takes a German to help an English football team to win the champions league?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            How come it takes a German to help an English football team to win the champions league?
            What a silly question. You been hiding under a stone for the last 10 years??

Comment

and here's lord hawhaw with his usual drivel....

Comment

Have you joined the Sturmabteilung?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Because we are an open and tolerant society that attracts winners.

Now less of your drivel...Liverpoollllllllllllllll

Comment

My landlord is a huge football fan. Visits every home game and most of the games abroad.

He, and most of the football fans he knows, are astonished at how much nonsense the English will put up with. Top 6 clubs all foreign owned and with non-english managers.

They consider it much to the detriment of England in general and England football in particular.

Apparently the World Cup was an abberation. Only super thickos think England are in top 4 in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X