• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nasty Fake News or Freedom of speech?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty Fake News or Freedom of speech?

“US President Donald Trump has denied calling the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, "nasty" despite the comments being recorded.

"I never called Meghan Markle 'nasty'," he tweeted on Sunday, adding: "Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold!"”

Trump denies calling Meghan 'nasty' despite audio recording - BBC News

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “US President Donald Trump has denied calling the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, "nasty" despite the comments being recorded.

"I never called Meghan Markle 'nasty'," he tweeted on Sunday, adding: "Made up by the Fake News Media, and they got caught cold!"”

Can we have a poll?
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Here's one: https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/who-veronika-really-write-book-2846030
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"didn't know that she was nasty"

She is personally nasty or was being nasty? Could have meant either.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

PS Ghastly privileged cow anyway. Time the monarchy was ditched, doesn't belong in the 21st century.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            PS Ghastly privileged cow anyway. Time the monarchy was ditched, doesn't belong in the 21st century.
            There are way too many of them.

Maybe they should start the cull with the racist, misognyist one?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It's well documented that Meghan doesn't like Trump so she probably has said nasty things about the President and all he said was he hadn't realised this was the case. But the anti Trumpists will cling to anything that might justify their own nasty thoughts so its all out there in la la land. It's a pity they show such bias but then if they condemned everyone in the same pinickity way they'd have to condemn themselves. If you're being fair about the misdemeanours of recent presidents then Trump will probably be on the saintly side of the equation. Just ask anyone from Arkansas about what they think of the Clinton's high jinks

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                There are way too many of them.

Maybe they should start the cull with the racist, misognyist one?
                The royal family brings a lot of money into the UK, so the government should develop a business case and put it out to tender on OJEU, to see if the UK should stick with the current suppliers (and maybe get a slimmed down offer) or find a more economically advantageous royal family from elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  The royal family brings a lot of money into the UK, so the government should develop a business case and put it out to tender on OJEU, to see if the UK should stick with the current suppliers (and maybe get a slimmed down offer) or find a more economically advantageous royal family from elsewhere.
                  And the minor royals could be hired out for American supermarket openings. They love that tulip.

Comment

Working...
                  X