• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors In The News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    So, you swiped right?
    Is that a dating app reference, or one of your disgusting euphemisms...?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Her boyfriend's cock ring got stuck.

Any hole is a goal!
      Blimey. Her nose hole? She must be one of MF's birds then.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Is that a dating app reference, or one of your disgusting euphemisms...?
        I believe so, I had to check with your wife first as to its operation.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I believe so, I had to check with your wife first as to its operation.
          Nice try, but the only reason I know she doesn't use such things is that she'd need to ask me how to set it up. And she hasn't...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I agree but people with extreme modifications tend to hang around with their peer groups so they'll all look the same in time so not really fussed. The girl in the picture and reading her interests probably also hangs around with a peer group that I wouldn't tend to be interested in either but nose thing seems to be adopted by, dunno the term, less different social groups. I'll get slated for saying but it's been work by a more general peer group if that makes sense. Just like earrings rather than anything slightly more extreme modifications. I guess the same could be said for tattoos as well.

If I could have used the word 'normal' it would have been easier to explain but I don't think you are allowed to say that in this day and age are you?
            Nothing wrong with ink these days, it's moving to the norm. I have quite a few tattoos and certainly planning to get a few more this year. Ink, nor piercings, change what people know or how they perform at work. And we look cool
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Nothing wrong with ink these days, it's moving to the norm. I have quite a few tattoos and certainly planning to get a few more this year. Ink, nor piercings, change what people know or how they perform at work. And we look cool
              No arguments there. I don't have any tattoos and I'm becoming the odd one out around the pool now.

Comment

So, you swiped right?

nah he swiped on the curtains!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It turns out that @Siobhan GrrArgh does have a job. And this is where it gets even better. She runs a private company which provides 'clinical services' to the NHS. Yet here she was on a demonstration against, among other things, a free trade deal with the U.S., which opponents claim will lead to the privatisation of the health service.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It turns out that @Siobhan GrrArgh does have a job. And this is where it gets even better. She runs a private company which provides 'clinical services' to the NHS. Yet here she was on a demonstration against, among other things, a free trade deal with the U.S., which opponents claim will lead to the privatisation of the health service.
                    Not any more... She's getting yet another kicking today. Even her family are piling in now!

Relatives of woman who screamed at Trump supporter say they can't understand what happened to her | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Not any more... She's getting yet another kicking today. Even her family are piling in now!

Relatives of woman who screamed at Trump supporter say they can't understand what happened to her | Daily Mail Online
                      She went "public sector". Never go full "public sector".

Comment

Working...
                      X