• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What You’ll Be Wearing This Summer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What You’ll Be Wearing This Summer

I was only joking, please don't.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

When I'm not wearing nothing, I will mainly be wearing my MF Airflow™ Leather Fat Suit.

Comment

I'm not wearing that!

Unless it cmes in orange.....

Comment

It could lead to an interesting suntan

Comment

It's raining

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

It's the white under crackers that's putting me off. Surely the stylist could have picked coordinating knickers, or was the brief (!) to emphasise the see through nature of the "clothes" as it wasn't obvious enough?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              It's the white under crackers that's putting me off. Surely the stylist could have picked coordinating knickers, or was the brief (!) to emphasise the see through nature of the "clothes" as it wasn't obvious enough?
              I wonder what the office dress code would make of that attire. Would it be OK if you wore a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                I wonder what the office dress code would make of that attire. Would it be OK if you wore a tie.
                Some offices have a no shorts or short sleeves rule.

Comment

Working...
                X