• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You too can smell like NLyUK...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You too can smell like NLyUK...

The perfume for people who want to smell like SEMEN is inspired by the AIDS epidemic | Daily Mail Online
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Not sure it quite captures the additional scent of stale cheese and onion crisps

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Not sure it quite captures the additional scent of stale cheese and onion crisps
      It masks the old man's odour of the floor of the gents' end cubicle at Wigan Wallgate.

Comment

I know threads to attack anouther poster attract an auto ban. Is there an exemption for spouses?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I know threads to attack anouther poster attract an auto ban. Is there an exemption for spouses?
          Start one attacking Churchy and we will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Start one attacking Churchy and we will see.
            Is that still your favourite fantasy. Gosh.....

Comment

If you want to smell of things like that, why not just roll around in some poo? It's free.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                If you want to smell of things like that, why not just roll around in some poo? It's free.

This was a public service announcement, I try this tulip so you don't have to.

Gratis.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Not so much an auto ban but an "if we can be bothered" ban.. Yes there is an exemption of NLUK's spouse.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

But but I didn't

It's a simile not a direct comment directed at a poster shirley..
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X